Scanning through a QR code is a fast and most convenient way of accessing content. We can use these QR codes on product packaging or promotional material to help consumers access product information or special offers. If you want to scan a QR code, you’ll need to install a QR code-scanning app on your device. There are many options to choose from, but to save you some time, we’ve selected the best apps for your google pixel which provides support for following variants:
- Google Pixel | Google Pixel XL
- Google Pixel 2 |
- Google Pixel 2 XL
- Google Pixel 3 | Google Pixel 3 XL
- Google Pixel 3a | Google Pixel 3a XL
- Google Pixel 4 | Google Pixel 4XL
- Google Pixel 4a | Google Pixel 4a 5G
- Google Pixel 5
So, here are our top picks for the best QR code scanners for your google pixel to choose from are :
- Google Camera : Regardless of which variant you own, the simplest and easiest app to use to scan QR codes is often your Camera app. So all you have to do is open the google camera app and point it at a QR code. It’s that simple. Once you’ve pointed your phone’s camera at the QR code, you should see a notification. Click on that if you want to go to the website where the QR code is pointing. Tap on it to open the link and go where the QR code wants to send you.
- Free QR Scanner : This app is one of the most popular QR code scanner apps around right now. It’s free to use and lets you save QR codes to your phone or easily share them with friends. You can quickly toggle on your flashlight from within app. You can also create QR codes, and view your scan history. And best part is unlike some apps, this doesn’t ask for a bunch of permissions to install. It has solid ratings of more than 4.5 out of 5 in the Google Play store.
Developer: Simple Design Ltd.Price: Free+
- NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner : Unlike the Camera app, NeoReader comes with the ability to scan barcodes as well as QR codes. So in addition to scanning a QR code and bringing up a link, you can also use it to scan a product’s barcode and search for the product on the web. This is very handy when you find an item while shopping out in the real world that you’d prefer to order online.
- Kaspersky QR Scanner : From the house of popular cybersecurity firm, the Kaspersky QR Scanner not only lets you scan QR codes but also protects from the rogue ones containing dangerous links that can lead the way for malware and phishing traps. The app looks quite polished and has a built-in browser to open links internally. Scanning QR codes takes almost no time, followed by the safety checks for texts, images, and websites linked with the code. If not safe, it’ll warn you about the potential danger.
- QR Code Reader & QR Scanner : It’s a comprehensive scanner option, handling not only QR codes but barcodes as well. You can do your research right in the store and leave satisfied that you’ve found the best deal. If a QR encodes contact details, the app can save a new contact to your phone from there. It can also do the same with Wi-Fi networks, calendar dates, product details, text messages, and other connecting features, making it easy to save your essential info.